Sheryl Eggleston

A Journey of Words and Stitches



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Going, going . . .



I started to play with this little piece this morning because I couldn't settle down to pack and get done what has to be done before a holiday. I have some crochet to take but won't take any stitching, though my fingers itch to start on this little scene (and the many more stacked up!). I'm sure I'll be plenty inspired to sketch, watercolor and take plenty of fab photos like the two below.

This is the view I'll be looking at for the next 10 days. Aloha!



3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation Sheryl!
    I just love your beautiful creations! If you get bored when you come home you can whip me up one of those cute palm trees for my wedding scrapbook! ;)
    Be safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just taking another peek at the view from your cottage! So blessedly peaceful! Can't wait to see you on your return! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me up above, don't know if this will post, but missing you, angel! xoxo sue

    ReplyDelete